FAB VOGUE Studio presents this beautiful Grey Upada Silk Plain Dyed Fabric. It is made from high quality Viscose material, making it soft and comfortable to wear. The fabric is perfect for making stylish Kurtis or any other apparel. The plain dyed design gives it a subtle, yet elegant look. It is sure to add a touch of sophistication to any outfit. This fabric is the perfect choice for anyone looking for a timeless and classic look.
- Fabric: Upada Silk
- Type: Plain Dyed Fabric
- Width: 110 CM | 43 Inch
- Weight: 90 Grams per Running Meter
- Composition: Viscose
- Uses: Upada Silk Solid dyed fabric is a luxurious fabric known for its fine texture, luster and durability. The fabric is dyed in solid colors, making it perfect for creating elegant and sophisticated garments for special occasions. It is often used to make traditional Indian outfits such as sarees, lehengas, salwar suits and kurtis. The fabric can also be used to make western wear such as skirts, dresses, blouses and jackets, adding a touch of glamour to any outfit.
- Wash Care: Dry Clean Only
- Origin: Made In India
- Marketing & Manufactured By: FAB VOGUE Studio Pvt Ltd
- Disclaimer: Product color may slightly different due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
- Complimentary Free shipping on all order above Rs 999*
- In case of COD shipping method we do charge only for Cash Handling on all order above Rs 999
- Surface shipping within 3 to 9 working days depending upon fabric quality you have ordered
- Dispatch time of pure or viscose fabric is 3 to 4 working days
- Dispatch time of polyester fabric is 2 to 3 working days
- Dispatch time is more because all fabrics are freshly printed on each order as per required cut length
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Each fabric we shipped is printed only for you and as per your required cut length. So none of fabrics are returnable or exchangeable unless you have received wrong fabric
- Click to see conditions and procedure in our policy
Fabric you will get may not same as picture shown here due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor setting difference or due to fabric sheerness and texture. Dress Wore by Mannequin is not part of product you are buying, It is only for design Visualization.